Friday, March 16, 2007

Screaming Like an Idiot

Wisconsin is, for the first time, a number 2 seed in the NCAA Championships. This is a very good thing, and I have chosen them to win the national title this year. A little bit of sentimentality, but they do have a shot. However, today they decided they didn't want to play in the first half, and subsequently found themselves down 17 in the first half to...wait for it...Texas A&M-Corpus Christi!! If your response was, "Who?" you are in good company. I began screaming at the Badgers to start playing. It was like they didn't care, as if they were simply going to prevail by setting foot on the court. I was a nut, as Amy will attest, but seriously, Bucky, please take care of business from here on out and don't ever put me through that again. My vocal chords cannot handle it. Oh, and they eventually settled down to win by 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home