Monday, April 23, 2007

My boy's a thinker


I realize I've posted quite a few pictures of Soren already, but this one is too good. Notice that sticking out of the blanket is his right hand. Now notice as well that he seems to have his little pinky positioned perfectly as if deep in thought. I wonder what conundrum he is solving in his head. Perhaps its the problem of evil. Perhaps its the mystery of the Incarnation. Perhaps its why the heck this guy keeps taking pictures of me when I'm just trying to sleep. Whatever it is, I'm convinced he's the next great mind of this country.

3 Comments:

At 12:53 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

oh Erik... you make me laugh!! :) Don't put too many expectations on this 3 day old! :) He sure is beautiful!!! I can't imagine what you two must be feeling. I'm so proud and happy for you two. I love you both, and new Soren. Can't wait to meet him!!

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger Erik said...

Kristin,

I'll tell you what we're thinking... "When do we sleep? When do we sleep?" :-)

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Aww... take shifts! I bet Amy wishes you had taties! ;) This stage passes I hear! Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home